HydraForce PV70-30 solenoid-operated, three-port, pressure-compensated, spool-type, normally closed when de-energized, proportional flow control regulator.
It can be used as a priority-type flow regulator with pressure-compensated, regulated and bypass flow. It can also be used as a restrictive-type 2-way, pressure-compensated flow regulator when the bypass line (port 2) is blocked.
With inlet flow at port 1, the PV70-30 will regulate flow out of port 3 regardless of system working pressure. With an increasing current applied to the solenoid, output flow will increase.
Flow range: PV70-30A | PV70-30B
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics
- Hardened spool and cage for long life
- Optional coil voltages and termination
- Efficient wet-armature construction
- Cartridges are voltage-interchangeable
- Unitised, molded coil design
- Coil waterproofing standard
- Manual Override option
Ratings for the HydraForce PV70-30:
- Operating pressure: inlet (port 1): 240 bar (3500 psi); regulated (port 3): 207 bar (3000 psi); bypass (port 2): 207 bar (3000 psi)
- Proof pressure: 345 bar (5000 psi); proof pressure: burst pressure: 896 bar (13,000 psi)
- Maximum internal leakage: 197 cc/min. (12 cu. in./min.) at port 2 with 207 bar (3000 psi) at port 1 (port 2 closed)
Operating fluid temperature:
- -40 to 100°C (-40 to 212°F) with Buna N seals;
- -26 to 204°C(-15 to 400°F) with fluorocarbon seals;
- -54 to 107°C (-65 to 225°F) with polyurethane seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.