HydraForce PV72-20 solenoid-operated, two-port, pressure-compensated, spool-type, normally closed when de-energised, proportional flow control valve.
The PV72-20 regulates flow out of port 2 regardless of system working pressure. With increasing current applied to the solenoid, the PV72-20 will increase output flow.
- Choice of two regulated flow ranges
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics
- Hardened spool and cage for long life
- Efficient wet-armature construction
- Optional coil voltages and terminations
- Cartridges are voltage-interchangeable
- Unitised molded coil design – waterproofing standard
- Manual override option
Ratings for the HydraForce PV72-20:
- Operating pressure: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Proof pressure: 345 bar (5000 psi)
- Burst pressure: 896 bar (13000 psi)
- Regulated flow: range A: 0 to 64 lpm (0 to 17 gpm); range B: 0 to 37.9 lpm (0 to 10 gpm)
- Internal leakage: 0.38 lpm (0.1 gpm) fully closed at 207 bar (3000 psi)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.