HydraForce PV72-21 solenoid operated, electrically-variable, two-port, pressure-compensated, spool-type, normally open when de-energised, proportional flow control valve.
The PV72-21 will regulate flow out of port 2 regardless of system working pressure. With an increasing current applied to the solenoid, output flow will decrease.
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics
- Hardened spool and cage for long life
- Efficient wet-armature construction
- Optional coil voltages and terminations
- Cartridges voltage interchangeable
- Unitised molded coil design
- Coil waterproofing standard
- Manual override option
Ratings for the Hydraforce PV72-21 valve:
- Pressure Rating: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Proof Pressure: 345 bar (5000 psi)
- Regulated Flow: 0–57 lpm (15 gpm)
- Internal Leakage: 0.38 lpm (0.1 gpm) fully closed at 100 current
- -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) with Buna seals
- -26° to 204°C (-15° to 400°F) with fluorocarbon seals
- -54 to 107°C (-65 to 225°F)with polyurethane seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.