HydraForce Flow Control PV72-35 Proportional Flow Control, Normally Open
HydraForce PV72-35 solenoid-operated, spool-type, normally open, proportional flow control valve.
The PV72-35 provides regulated flow from port 2 to port 3; port 1 should be plugged. The flow is inversely proportional to the current applied to the solenoid. The valve is intended for use with a pressure compensator at a pressure differential not exceeding 12 bar (175 psi).
- Choice of two regulated flow ranges: ‘A’ PV72-35A | ‘B’ PV72-35B
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis
- Optional control orifice sizes
- Hardened spool and cage for long life
- Optional coil voltages and terminations
- Efficient wet armature construction
- Cartridges voltage interchangeable
- Unitised, molded coil design
- Coil waterproofing standard
- Manual override options
Ratings for the HydraForce PV72-35 valve:
- Operating pressure: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Proof pressure: 345 bar (5000 psi)
- Burst pressure: 896 bar (13000 psi)
- Internal leakage: 328 ml/min. (20 cu. in./min.) fully closed at 207 bar (3000 psi)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.