HydraForce SP08-20 solenoid-operated, 2-way, normally closed, proportional, poppet-type, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve for blocking or load-holding applications.
When de-energized, the SP08-20 acts as a check valve, allowing flow from 1 to 2, while blocking flow from 2 to 1. When energised, the cartridge’s poppet lifts to open the 2 to 1 flow path. Flow is proportional to current applied to the coil. Flow varies with manual override.
- Continuous-duty rated coil
- Efficient wet-armature construction
- Manual override options
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K
- Industry common cavity
- Compact size
Ratings for the HydraForce SP08-20 valve:
- Operating pressure: 207 bar (3000 psi)
- Flow: without manual override: up to 22 lpm (5.8 gpm) at 34.5 bar (500 psi); with manual override: up to 18.4 lpm (4.8 gpm) at 34.5 bar (500 psi)
- Minimum operating dither/Pulse frequency: 70 Hz
- Hysteresis: less than 5% up to 85% of I-max; less than 10% above 85% of I-max
- Internal leakage: 5 drops/minute max. at 250 bar (3625 psi)
- -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) with Buna seals;
- -26° to 204°C (-15° to 400°F) with fluorocarbon seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.