HydraForce SP08-47C solenoid-operated, 4-way, 3-position, spool-type, closed centre, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve.
When de-energised, the SP08-47C valve blocks flow to all ports. When coil #1 is energised, flow is allowed from 3 to 4, and from 2 to 1. When coil #2 is energised, flow is allowed from 3 to 2, and from 4 to 1. In circuits where work port flows are unequal due to cylinder ratios, the higher return flow should be directed to port 2.
Initial meter-in flow begins at a nominal 0.4 amp on a 12 VDC system. Full flow of 11 lpm (3 gpm) occurs at 1.0 to 1.1 amp on a 12 VDC system.
- Continuous-duty rated solenoid
- Hardened precision spool and cage for long life
- Optional coil voltages and terminations
- Manual override option
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K
- Efficient wet-armature construction
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable
- Good linearity and hysteresis
- Industry-common cavity
Ratings for the HydraForce SP08-47C valve:
- Operating pressure: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Flow: up to 11 lpm (3 gpm) based on 50% duty-cycle and coil temperature of 20°C (140°F)
- Internal leakage: 164 cc/minute (10 cu. in./minute) max. per side at 207 bar (3000 psi)
- Hysteresis: less than 7%
- -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) with Buna seals;
- -26° to 204°C (-15° to 400°F) with fluorocarbon seals
- Coil duty rating: Continuous up to 115% of nominal voltage
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.