HydraForce Flow Control SP10-20 Poppet-Type, 2-Way, Normally Closed
HydraForce SP10-20 solenoid-operated, 2-way, normally closed, poppet-type, proportional, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve for blocking or load-holding applications.
When de-energised, the SP10-20 acts as a check valve, allowing flow from 1 to 2, while blocking flow from 2 to 1. When energised, the cartridge’s poppet lifts to open the 2 to 1 flow path. Flow is proportional to current applied to the coil. Flow varies with manual override.
- Continuous-duty rated coil
- Efficient wet-armature construction
- Manual override options
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K
- Industry common cavity
- Metering option
Ratings for the HydraForce SP10-20 valve :
- Operating pressure: 250 bar (3625 psi)
- Flow: without manual override: up to 68 lpm (18 gpm) at 34.5 bar (500 psi); with manual override M or T: up to 64.3 lpm (17 gpm) at 34.5 bar (500 psi) with manual override Y or J: up to 41.2 lpm (10.9 gpm) at 34.5 bar (500 psi)
- Minimum operating dither/pulse frequency: 70 Hz
- Hysteresis: less than 5% up to 75% of I-max; less than 10% above 75% of I-max
- Internal leakage: 5 drops/minute max. at 250 bar (3625 psi)
- -40 to 100°C (-40 to 212°F) with Buna seals
- -26 to 204°C (-15 to 400°F) with fluorocarbon seals
- -54 to 104°C (-65 to 225°F) with polyurethane seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.