HydraForce SP10-57C solenoid-operated, 5-way, 3-position, spool-type, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve with integral load sense port.
When de-energised, the SP10-57C blocks flow to all ports. When coil #1 is energised, flow is allowed from 5 to 2, and from 4 to 3. When coil #2 is energised, flow is allowed from 5 to 4, and from 2 to 3. Load sense is connected to port 5 when the spool is in shifted positions.
- Continuous-duty rated solenoid
- Hardened precision spool and cage for long life
- Optional coil voltages and terminations
- Manual override option
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable
- Industry-common cavity
Ratings for the HydraForce SP10-57C valve:
- Operating pressure: 250 bar (3625 psi)
- Flow: up to 22.7 lpm (6 gpm)
- Internal leakage: 246 cc/minute (15 cu. in./minute) max. at 207 bar (3000 psi)
- -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) with Buna seals
- -26° to 204°C (-15° to 400°F) with fluorocarbon seals
- -54° to 104°C (-65° to 225°F) with polyurethane seals
- Coil duty rating: continuous up to 115% of nominal voltage
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.