Screw-in, cartridge-style, pilot-operated, spool-type hydraulic relief valve, which can be infinitely adjusted across a prescribed range using a variable electric input.
This valve is intended for use as a pressure limiting device in demanding applications; the regulated pressure is proportional to the input electrical current.
The TS10-26blocks flow from 1 to 2 until sufficient pressure is present at 1 to open the pilot section by offsetting the electrically induced solenoid force. With no current applied to the solenoid, the valve will relieve at approximately 6.9 bar (100 psi).
Maximum relief pressure:
- TS10-26A: 207 bar, 3000psi
- TS10-26B: 159 bar, 2300psi
- TS10-26C: 117bar, 1700psi
The optional manual override allows the valve to be set when the electric supply is lost. The manual setting is added to the electric setting. To prevent the system from being over pressurised, the manual override should always be disengaged prior to applying power to the coil.
- Optional manual override
- Several adjustable pressure settings
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K
- 12 and 24 volt coils standard
- Industry common cavity
Ratings for the HydraForce TS10-26 valve:
- Maximum operating pressure: 241 bar (3500 psi) at Port 1; 207 bar (3000 psi) at Port 2
- Proof pressure: 344.7 bar (4000 psi)
- Burst pressure: 827.4 bar (12 000 psi) with coil assembled
- Maximum control current: 1.10 amps for 12 VDC coil; 0.55 amps for 24 VDC coil
- Operational relief pressure range: from zero to max. control current: range A: 6.9 to 207 bar (100 to 3000 psi); range B: 6.9 to 159 bar (100 to 2300 psi); range C: 6.9 to 117 bar (100 to 1700 psi)
- Rated flow: 94.6 lpm (25 gpm) ΔP=9.6 bar (190 psi), cartridge only, 1 to 2 coil de-energised
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.