KYB Hydrostar MRH and MR series motors are low speed high torque (LSHT) radial piston motors. They act as a very durable ‘workhorse’ in a wide variety of industries and applications,
With displacements from 208 cc/rev (12.7 in³/rev) to 8795 cc/rev 536.7 in³/rev the series comprises :
- Single displacement models: MRH-12 | MRH-30 | MRH-45 | MRH-60 | MRH-80 | MRH-95 | MRH-135 | MRH-190 | MRH-270 | MRH-375 | MR-525 and MRHD-540
- Multiple displacement models include: MRH2-45-1 | MRH2-45-2 | MRH2-95-1 | MRH2-95-2 | MRH2-135-1 | MRH2-135-2 | MRH2-190-1 | MRH2-190-2 | MRH2-270-1 | MRH2-270-2 | MRH2-375-1 | MRH2-375-2.
- Speed is infinitely variable and the torque is constant over the entire speed range;
- Excellent efficiency allows precise positioning of driven equipment;
- Rapid acceleration, deceleration and reversing;
- Large main bearings assure long life and allow heavy side load capacity;
- 25 standard models offering up to 20,000 lb. torque;
- Many multiple displacement models;
- SAE ports including 4 bolt flanges and straight threads;
- SAE splines and tapered keyed shafts are standard;
- Several drain port locations to ease mounting;
- Seals made of VitonÆ.
Click on the “Model Codes and Technical Data” tab for more details on the full range of KYB Hydrostar MRH and MR series motors.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration option