KYB has been manufacturing hydraulic equipment for over a century. Their years of experience, and Japanese technical expertise make them one of the foremost hydraulic companies in the world.
KYB America is the hydraulic division for the KYB Corporation. The branch was founded in 1974, in Illinois, to manufacture hydraulic components – drawing on experience learned in Japan since 1919.
Alongside traditional hydraulic equipment, the wider group manufactures shock-absorbers for the automotive industry, producing one million units every week for many well-known car brands. Over the years they have become known for reliability, quality and efficacy across everything they produce.
KYB specialises in technology widely used in the aeronautical, automotive, construction and railway industries. Furthermore, they produce hydraulic pumps, valves and cylinders – all integrated into a compact unit, as well as: gear pumps, cylinders, control valves and mixer truck components. The latter features a variable displacement piston pump with a fixed displacement piston motor.
The company has a focus on forward-looking, innovative solutions for their customers, as well as a commitment to adopting sustainable working practices in the future.
The KYB hydraulic range includes:
- Hydrostar® motor – radial piston hydraulic motor, designed for low speed and high torque.
- Hydrostar® mini-motion package (MMP4) – electric over hydraulic linear actuator.
- Hydrostar® track drive motor – high torque, two speed axial piston drive.
- Hydrostar® gear pumps (KFP23 and KFS23 series) – high efficiency pumps designed for strong output with low noise; available in cast iron or aluminium.
- Hydrostar® control valves – sectional, load sensing and monoblock values available.
Please contact us for further technical guidance or if you cannot see the hydraulic equipment that you need listed below – we’ll be happy to help!
KYB Hydrostar Hydraulics Product Range
Get in Touch
"*" indicates required fields