The MP Filtri ICM 2.0 contamination monitor automatically measures and displays particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in various hydraulic fluids.
It is designed to be mounted directly to systems, where ongoing measurement or analysis is required, and where space and costs are limited.
The ICM can be used as a standalone product or can be controlled by external PC, PLC or the ICM: RDU (Remote Display Unit with 3m control supplied as standard).
Summary features and benefits for the MP Filtri ICM are:
- Live real time monitoring
- Calibrated to relevant ISO standards
- Manual, automatic and remote control flexibility
- Various communication protocols as standard
- ATEX zone II options available
- LPA View software, Windows-based
- 8 channel contamination measurement and display
- Measures and displays to international standard formats: ISO 4406:1999 | NAS 1638 | SAE AS 4059 revision E tables 1 and 2
- Moisture and temperature sensing (fluid dependent)
- Data logging and 4000 test result memory
- Multi-colour indicators via LCD (K versions) and LED with output alarm signals as standard
- Robust die cast aluminium construction
- Pressure maximum, 420 bar
- Environmental protection IP65/67 versatile
- Secondary connector to allow the simultaneous control / download of results during operation
- Option available to download all results onto a USB stick, direct from the ICM
- RS485, MODBUS, CANBUS, 4-20mA analogue output as standard
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.