MP Filtri MPFX filters are tank-mounted return filters, with external oil flow to the internal filtering element. These filters operate at working pressure of 8 bar (116 psi), and flow rates are up to 750 litres/minute (198 fpm). Threaded connections range from 1/2” to 2” BSP/NPT/SAE and flanged connections up to 2” SAE 3000 PSI.
They are vertically mounted and directly fixed to the reservoir, in an immersed or semi-immersed position. The filter output must always be immersed into the fluid to avoid aeration or foam generation into the reservoir.
MPFX filters are suitable for use in light industrial equipment and mobile applications with temperatures ranging from -25 °C to +110 °C
The series comprises: MPFX030 | MPFX100 | MPFX104 | MPFX110 | MPFX181 | MPFX182 | MPFX 184 | MPFX191 | MPFX 192 | MPFX194 | MPFX 400 | MPFX410 | MPFX 450-451 | MPFX 750
- Female threaded connections up to 2” and flanged connections up to 2”, for a maximum flow rate of 750 l/min
- Multiple connections, to connect several return lines or drains
- Fine filtration rating for good cleanliness in the reservoir
- Standard seals – NBR series A, optional – FPM series V
- Bypass valve integrated into the filter element, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media:
- Opening pressure 175 kPa (1.75 bar) ±10%
- Opening pressure 300 kPa (3 bar) ±10%
- 2, 3 or 4 fixing installation holes, o-ring or flat seal to meet any reservoir surface
- Oil dipstick, extension tube and diffuser (available separately)
- Filler plug
- Visual, electrical and electronic clogging indicators
- MYclean interface connection, to protect the product against non-original spare parts
- External protective wrap, optimising the element flow and efficiency
MP Filtri MPFX filter housing materials:
- Head: aluminium
- Cover: nylon for MPFX 030-100-104-110, aluminium for MPFX 181-182-184-191-192-194-400-410-450-451-7
- Bowl: nylon
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.