MP Filtri MPTX – MPT tank-mounted return filters have a working pressure of 8 bar (116 psi), flow rates up to 300 litres/minute and threaded connections from 3/8” to 1 1/4” BSP/NPT/SAE.
They are directly fixed to the reservoir, in an immersed or semi-immersed position and have an integrated breather filter.
The MP Filtri MPTX-MPT series comprises: MPTX 025 | MPTX 027 | MPTX 110 | MPTX 114 | MPTX 116 | MPTX 1210
- Female threaded connections up to 1 1/4”, for a maximum flow rate of 300 litres/minute
- Multiple connections, to connect several return lines or drains
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve integrated into the filter element, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 175 kPa (1.75 bar) ±10% | opening pressure 300 kPa (3 bar) ±10%
- Vertical mounting
- 2, 4 or 6 fixing holes for installation, to meet any reservoir surface; o-ring or flat seal,
- Screw-in cover with a special shape, to aid filter element replacement
- Oil dipstick available
- Extension tube, to be used in deep reservoirs (available seperately)
- Diffuser, to reduce the risk of aeration, foaming and noise (available separately)
- Integrated breather filter with pressurisation valve
- Visual, electrical and electronic clogging indicator
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM,series V
- Filter housing materials: head – aluminium | cover – nylon | bowl – nylon
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.