MP Filtri RF2 Return Filters
MP Filtri RF2 semi-submerged return filters have a working pressure of 20 bar (290 psi) and flow rates up to 350 litres/minute. They have threaded connections up to 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE and flanged connections up to 1 1/2” SAE 3000 PSI.
RF2250 and RF2350 return filters are for side tank-mounting and have an integrated shut-off valve. They must be placed below the minimum oil level, directly connected to the return line of the system. The shut-off valve closes automatically when the cover is removed, allowing the filter element to replaced without causing fluid levels to drop.
MP Filtri RF2 filters are particularly suitable for compact industrial and mobile applications. Other features include:
- Magnetic column, to hold the ferrous particles
- Visual, electrical and electronic clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
- Female threaded connections up to 1” and flanged connections up to 1 1/2”, for a maximum flow rate of 350 litres/minute
Filter housing materials:
- Filter body: aluminium
- Cover: polyamide, GF reinforced
- Valve: polyamide, GF reinforced steel
- Anti-emptying valve: steel
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.