Parker BH Motor – Medium Duty Brake Motor
- Technical Data
The Parker BH brake motor consists of a BH series motor integrated into a wet disc, spring-applied, hydraulically-released brake. It is ideal for medium duty applications and is front-mounted for reliable operation even in the event of a system failure.
With external pressure applied at the brake release port, the BH series works as a motor; with pressure lost at that port, the integral wet disc brake is set. The brake release port is capable of pressures to 3000 psi.
Parker BH series motors are available in 14 displacements from 141 cc/rev to 960 cc/rev: BH0140 | BH0170 | BH0195 | BH0240 | BH0280 | BH0310 | BH0335 | BH0360 | BH0405 | BH0475 BH0530 | BH0625 | BH0785 | BH0960
Features and benefits include:
- Intermittent pressures to 4000 psi, torques to 12,600 lb-in
- Maximum dynamic side load capacity of 4800 lb. at the key
- Spring-applied, hydraulically released brake actuation
- Shaft 1 1/2″ nominal
- Robust construction for longer life
- Continuous oil flow across internal splines for longer life
- Superior side load capacity
- Smooth, extra low speed operation
- High pressure shaft seal as standard
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.