Parker Commercial Hydraulics PGM315 Motor – PGM300 Series
- Technical Data
Parker PGM315 series gear motors provide superior performance and reliability in heavy-duty hydraulic applications. They were formerly made by Commercial Hydraulics before they became part of the Parker Group.
The three-piece cast iron construction with large area, low-friction bushings provides strength, high efficiency, and long life in severe operating environments. Their design includes an advanced thrust plate and seal configuration, which optimises performance, even in high temperature and low viscosity conditions.
Technical data is as follows:
- Speeds from 900-3000 rpm
- Fluid displacements of up to 40.6 cc/rev
- Continuous pressures up to 3500 psi (241 bar)
- Intermittent pressures of up to 4000 psi (275 bar)
- Output flows of up to 119 litres/minute
- Motor torque from 737 to 1065 kg/cm @ 3000 rpm
- High strength, one-piece integral shafts.
We also offer a range of completely interchangeable, direct equivalents to the Parker PGM315 motor and wider Parker Commerical Hydraulics PGM300 series. Built and tested here in the UK, they can usually be dispatched within 24 hours.
Contact us for further details and technical configuration options.