Parker Commercial Hydraulics PGM330 Motor – PGM300 Series
- Technical Data
Parker PGM330 gear motors are suitable for heavy-duty hydraulic applications. They were formerly made by Commercial Hydraulics before they became part of the Parker Group.
These motors have a three-piece cast iron construction with large area, low-friction bushings, providing strength, high efficiency, and long life in severe operating environments. Their design includes an advanced thrust plate and seal configuration, which optimises performance, even in high temperature and low viscosity conditions.
Summary technical data is as follows:
- Speeds from 900-3000 rpm
- Fluid displacements up to 64.6 cc/rev
- Continuous pressures up to 3500 psi (241 bar)
- Intermittent pressures up to 4000 psi (275 bar)
- Output flows up to 190 litres/minute
- Motor torque from 1129-1941 kg/cm @ 3000 rpm
- High strength one-piece integral shafts
We also offer a range of completely interchangeable, direct equivalents to the Parker PGM330 motor and wider Parker Commercial Hydraulics PGM300 series. The motors are built and tested here in the UK and are usually dispatched within 24 hours.
Contact us for more technical details and configuration options.