Formerly made by Commercial Hydraulics before they became part of the Parker Group, Parker PGM350 gear motors deliver performance and reliability in heavy-duty hydraulic applications.
Their three-piece cast iron construction with large area, low-friction bushings provide strength, high efficiency, and long life in severe operating environments. The design includes an advanced thrust-plate and seal configuration. This optimises performance, even in high temperature and low viscosity conditions.
- Speeds from 900-2400 rpm
- Fluid displacements up to 104.5 cc/rev
- Continuous pressures up to 3500 psi (241 bar)
- Intermittent pressures up to 4000 psi (275 bar)
- Output flows up to 245.2 litres/minute
- Motor torque from 1457 to 2707 kg/cm @ 2400 rpm
- High strength, one-piece integral shafts.
We also offer direct equivalents to the Parker PGM350 motors and the wider Commercial Hydraulics PGM300 motors series. Built and tested here in the UK, you can be assured of a quality product that can more often than not be dispatched within 24 hours.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.