Parker PGP365 gear pumps provide superior performance in heavy-duty applications. They were formerly made by Commercial Hydraulics before they became part of the Parker Group.
The pump has a three-piece, cast iron construction. Large area, low-friction bushings provide strength, high efficiency, and long life in severe operating environments. In addition, the design includes an advanced thrust plate and seal configuration – this optimises performance, even in high temperature and low viscosity conditions.
Parker PGP365 series pumps are available as a single or multiple pumps with piggyback and thru-drive configurations available.
- Speeds from 900-2400 rpm
- Fluid displacements up to 147.5 cc/rev
- Continuous pressures up to 3500 psi (241 bar)
- Intermittent pressures up to 4000 psi (275 bar)
- Output flows up to 343.3 litres/minute
- Motor torque from 1964 to 308 kg/cm @ 2400 rpm
- High strength one-piece intergral shafts
We also offer a range of direct equivalents to the Parker PGP365 pumps and the rest of the Parker Commercial Hydraulics PGP300 series. Built and tested here in the UK, you can be assured of a quality product that can more often than not be dispatched within 24 hours.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.