Formerly made by Commercial Hydraulics before they joined the Parker Group, Parker PGP610 pumps are high pressure, fixed displacement gear pumps. They provide high efficiency, high performance and high power density due to their interlocking two-piece cast iron construction.
Parker PGP610 series pumps are available as single units, code ‘A’ and multiple units, coded ‘B’. There are 10 displacements from 7cc/rev to 32cc/rev: PGP610-0070 | PGP610-0100 | PGP610-0140 | PGP610-0160 | PGP610-0180 | PGP610-0210 | PGP610-0230 | PGP610-0260 | PGP610-0280 | PGP610-0320
Features and benefits include:
- Maximum continuous pressures are up to 275 bar / 4000 psi
- Speeds up to 3300 rpm
- Interlocking body design
- Pressure-balanced thrust plate design for high efficiency
- Reduced system noise levels
- High power through-drive capability
- Wide range of integral valves for power steering, power brakes, fan drives and implement hydraulics
- SAE shafts, flanges and porting available
- Valve options: pressure relief, anti-cavitation, cross port relief, solenoid unloading, and proportional relief
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-rotational pumps available.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.