Formerly made by Commercial Hydraulics before they joined the Parker Group, Parker PGP640 series pumps are fixed displacement gear pumps. They provide high efficiency, high performance and high power density due to their interlocking two-piece cast iron construction.
Single unit Parker PGP640 series pumps are available in displacements from 30cc/rev to 100cc/rev: PGP640A-300 | PGP640A-350 | PGP640A-400 | PGP640A-450 | PGP640A-500 | PGP640A-550 | PGP640A-600 | PGP640A-650 | PGP640A-700 | PGP640A-750 | PGP640A-800 | PGP640A-900 | PGP640A-1000
Operating pressures are up to 310 bar and speeds are up to 3000 rpm – see the technical details tab.
Features and benefits :
- Two-piece, interlocking body construction for high efficiency and high pressure
- Cast iron pumping sections for durability
- Journal bushings for long life
- Pressure balanced thrust plates for high efficiency
- 12 tooth gears, bronze balance plates
- Tandem, triple and cross-frame pumps available
- Common inlets available for tandem and triple pumps
- High power through-drive capability
- Wide range of integral valves for power steering, power brakes, fan drivers and implement hydraulics
- Load-sense and solenoid-operated unloading valves
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.