Parker D31DW, D31NW and D*1VW series pilot operated directional control valves are suitable for practically any industrial application. A wide variety of spools and options allows to design an unlimited number of hydraulic circuits.
They are available in sizes:
- D31DW (standard) and D31NW (high flow) in NG10/NFPA D05
- D41VW in NG16/NFPA D07
- D81VW (for port diameter up to 26 mm)
- D91VW (for port diameter up to 32 mm) in NG25/NFPA D08
- D111VW in NG32/NFPA D10
All sizes are optionally available with position control or as explosion-proof versions in line with ATEX and IECEx.
Features and benefits include:
- Proven robust design
- Wide range of spools – suitable for almost all hydraulic circuits
- High functional limits – safe operation also at high flow rates
- Low pressure drop – resulting in low energy losses in operation
- Optional for position control
- Option for no manual override
Parker D31DW, D31NW and D*1VW series valves are ATEX certified: explosion proof class is Ex e mb II T4 Gb for use in zone 1 and 2). They are also equipped with IECEx compliant solenoids which are certified in accordance with IECEx standard for equipment class 2 G. All explosion-proof solenoids are DC design; AC valves operate with integrated rectifier.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.