The Parker D3W valve is an NG10 direct operated directional control valve. It provides high functional limits up to 150 litres/minute together with a low, energy-saving pressure drop.
Features and benefits include:
- Maximum pressure of 350 bar
- Compact, proven design
- High functional limits – low forces resulting in safe operation also at high flow rates
- Low pressure drop – resulting in low energy losses in operation
- Wide range of spools to fit all hydraulic systems
- Available as 5-chamber valve (D3DW) for high tank pressure and extreme flow conditions
- Versions with position control, additional surface protection and connector variants available.
There are a wide variety of further options for the Parker D3W valve including soft shift anchor tubes for smooth operation.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.