The Parker DF series brake motor is a low speed, high torque orbital brake motor for medium duty applications. It is available with either vertical or horizontally applied levers for brake actuation.
It consists of a mechanical drum brake mounted integrally to the Torqmotor™ TF Series motor. The compact size, reliable holding capacity and ease of installation make this brake motor ideal for the propulsion systems on many turf, agricultural and other vehicles.
The Parker DF series motor is available in 9 displacements from 141 cc/rev to 477 cc/rev: DF0140 | DF0170 | DF0195 | DF0240 | DF0280 | DF0310 | DF0335 | DF0405 | DF0475
Features and benefits include:
- Intermittent pressures to 4000 psi, intermittent torques to 8100 lb-in
- Dynamic side load capability at key: 3600 lb
- Spring-applied, hydraulically released brake actuation
- Shaft size, 1 1/4″ nominal
- Reliable holding capacity
- Mechanical brake with hub
- Robust construction for longer life
- Continuous oil flow across internal splines for longer life
- Superior side load capacity
- Smooth, extra low speed operation
- High pressure shaft seal as standard
- Innovative design eliminates the need for a case drain
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.