The Parker F11 pump is a robust, bent-axis, fixed displacement pump.
It can be used in numerous applications in both open and closed loop circuits and is available in sizes: 5cc | 6cc | 10cc | 12cc | 14cc | 19cc – see the technical data tab for specifications.
Its low weight pistons and compact design have rotating parts and allow the F11 pump to tolerate very high speeds of up to 14,000 rpm. Maximum intermittent pressures up to 420 bar (6100 psi) and continuous operating pressure up to 350 bar. CETOP, ISO, SAW and SAE versions are available.
Other general features of the Parker F11 pump are:
- The laminated piston ring offers important advantages such as unbeatable efficiency and thermal shock resistance
- High allowable speeds and operating pressures means high output power
- The unique piston locking, timing gear and bearing set-up as well as the limited number of parts add up to a very robust design with long service life and, above all, proven reliability
- The 40° angle between shaft and cylinder barrel allows for a very compact, lightweight pump
- Small envelop size and a high power-to-weight ratio
- Highly engineered valve plates for increased self priming speed and low noise, available with left and right hand rotation
- Very few moving parts, making them very reliable pumps
- Very tolerant to high ‘G’ forces and torsional vibrations
- Heavy duty roller bearings permit substantial external axial and radial shaft loads
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.