Parker F12 Motor – Fixed Displacement, Bent Axis
- Technical Data
The Parker F12 motor is a bent-axis, fixxed displacement motor. It can be used in numerous applications, in both open and closed loop circuits, and is available in sizes: 30cc | 40cc | 60cc | 80cc | 90cc | 110cc | 125cc | 152cc | 162cc | 182cc | 250cc – see the technical data tab for specifications.
The 7 or 9 piston design provides high start-up torque and smooth motor operation. Maximum intermittent pressure is up to 480 bar and continuous operating pressure up to 420 bar. ISO, Cartridge, SAW and SAE versions are available.
Other general features of the Parker F12 motor are:
- The laminated piston ring offers important advantages such as unbeatable efficiency and thermal shock resistance
- High allowable speeds and operating pressures means high output power
- The unique piston locking, timing gear and bearing set-up as well as the limited number of parts add up to a very robust design with long service life and, above all, proven reliability
- The 40° angle between shaft and cylinder barrel allows for a very compact, lightweight motor
- Small envelope size and a high power-to-weight ratio
- Highly engineered valve plates for high speed and low noise
- Simple and straight-forward design with very few moving parts, making a very reliable motor
- Very tolerant to high ‘G’ forces and torsional vibrations
- Heavy duty roller bearings permit substantial external axial and radial shaft loads.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.
Parker F12 Motor Specifications
|F12 Frame Size||30||40||60||80||90||110||125||152||162||182||250|
|Maximum Intermittent (bar)||480||480||480||480||480||480||480||480||480||480||480|
|Maximum Continuous (bar)||420||420||420||420||350||420||420||420||420||420||350|
|Motor Operating Speed (rpm)|
|Motor Input Flow|
|Maximum Intermittent (litres/min)||219||268||347||426||465||528||575||608||648||728||726|
|Maximum Continuous (litres/min)||201||244||317||386||428||484||525||547||583||655||653|
|Drain temperature, max (°C)||115||115||115||115||115||115||115||115||115||115||115|
|Theoretical torque at 100 bar (Nm)||47.6||63.5||94.9||127.6||147.6||174.8||198.4||241||257||289||384.1|