Parker G101 / G102 fixed displacement gear pumps offer high performance and endurance thanks to their cast iron construction. They are ideal for vocational and municipal equipment alike, and are available as a standard pump with integrated valve for raising and lower dump beds, with integral relief valve.
Summary technical specifications:
- Flow, 64 litres/minute
- Displacement, 64.6 cc/rev
- Operating pressures to 138 bar (2,000 psi)
- Speeds to 2,400 rpm
- Volumetric efficiencies of up to 94%
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-rotational pumps available
- SAE shafts, flanges and porting
- Integrated relief valve and load-hold valve
- Integrated raise/neutral/lower valve
- Air-shift valve available
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.