Parker GP1 pumps are fixed displacement, cast iron gear pumps. Their two-piece cast-iron construction provides high performance and high power density.
They are light and compact and can either be installed in rear or side mount configuration, thanks to their unique dual port layout. They are ideal for aerial and material handling markets. The smaller GPA series is built with an extruded aluminium housing for minimum weight.
Parker GP1 pumps are available in 7 displacements from 23cc/rev to 80cc/rev, with maximum pressures up to 250 bar and speeds up to 2000 rpm. See the technical details tab for specifications.
Features and benefits of Parker GP1 pumps include:
- Compact and light weight – easy to install even on small vehicles
- Quiet operation – low noise emissions are important in sensitive areas
- Robust and reliable
- Built for high rpm’s – less sensitive to over-speeding
- Bi-directional – easy to install
- Side or rear mount – use the ports on the side or at the rear, whichever is most suitable for the application
- Three-piece construction for distribution flexibility
- Aluminum pumping sections for light weight
- Journal bushings for long life
- Pressure balanced thrust blocks for high efficiency
- Multiple sections available
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.