Parker GPA pumps are fixed displacement, gear pumps with an extruded aluminium housing for minimum weight. Their performance and characteristics are ideal for many light and/or intermittent applications.
They are light and compact and can either be installed in rear or side mount configuration, thanks to their unique dual port layout.
Parker GPA pumps are available in 5 displacements from 8cc/rev to 19cc/rev, with maximum pressures up to 250 bar and speeds up to 2000 rpm. See the technical details tab for specifications.
Features and benefits of Parker GPA pumps include:
- Compact and light weight – easy to install even on small vehicles
- Quiet operation – low noise emissions are important in sensitive areas
- Robust and reliable
- Built for high rpm’s – less sensitive to over-speeding
- Bi-directional – easy to install
- Side or rear mount – use the ports on the side or at the rear, whichever is most suitable for the application
- Three-piece construction for distribution flexibility
- Aluminum pumping sections for light weight
- Journal bushings for long life
- Pressure balanced thrust blocks for high efficiency
- Multiple sections available
- DIN 5462 , flange and shaft
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.