Parker MGG Motor – Aluminium, Gerotor
- Technical Data
The Parker MGG motor is a fixed displacement, low speed, high torque, gerotor motor. Formerly made by Gressen before they joined the Parker Group, it offers high performance and high power density dues to its aluminium construction.
Five displacements are available from 3.57 cc/rev to 11.471 cc/rev: MGG20010 | MGG20016 | MGG20020 | MGG20025 | MGG20030 – see the technical details tab.
Features and benefits of Parker MGG motors include:
- Flows from 3.6 litres/minute to 11.5 litres/minute
- Continuous operating pressures to 138 bar (2,000 psi)
- Speeds up to 5,000 rpm
- Buna-N Seals are standard for petroleum and glycol based fluids
- Mechanical seal available – 1,000 psi pressure rating
- Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-rotational motors available
- SAE shafts, flanges and porting available
- Bypass valve
- Roller bearings for long life
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.
|Flow per 1000 rpm (l/min)||3.6||6.1||7.4||9.5||11.5|
|Max cont pressure (bar)||138||138||138||138||103.5|
|Max int pressure (bar)||172.5||172.5||172.5||172.5||138|
|Shaft side load (kg)||77||59||50||31.7||13.5|