Parker P2 P3 pumps are high pressure, variable, swashplate piston pumps for open circuit, mobile hydraulic systems. They are a good choice when it comes to cost-saving installation as well as high productivity and power density.
These pumps are available in a standard (P2) or supercharged (P3) version. Parker P2 pumps have displacements of 60 cc/rev – 145cc/rev, while P3 pumps have displacements of 105 cc/rev – 145 cc/rev. See the technical data tab for more details.
Features and benefits:
- Dedicated envelope design and unique port layout
- High self-priming speed
- Standard integrated pre-compression volume
- Heavy duty approval (size 105 and 145) for increased power density
- Cost saving installation by direct PTO mount
- High productivity by maximized output flow
- High altitude operation capability
- Low noise level and reduced flow ripple
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.