Parker PAVC pumps are medium pressure, super-charged piston pumps.
They are available in 4 displacements, from 33cc/rev to 100cc/rev: PAVC33 | PAVC38 | PAVC65 | PAVC100 – see the technical details tab for specifications.
Features of Parker PAVC pumps include:
- High strength cast-iron housing
- Built-in supercharger ensures high speed capability up to 3000 rpm
- Sealed shaft bearing
- Two piece design for ease of service
- Cartridge type controls ‑ field changeable
- Replaceable bronze clad port plate
- Airbleed standard for quick priming
- Hydrodynamic cylinder barrel bearing
- Thru-shaft (PAVC100 only)
- Full pressure rating on most water glycol fluids
- Pump case and shaft seal are subjected to inlet pressure only
- Filter and/or cool drain line 7 bar (100 psi) maximum
- Controls: pressure compensation | load-sensing | power (torque) limiting | power and load-sensing| remote pressure compensation | adjustable maximum volume stop | low pressure standby
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.