The Parker PD pump is a variable displacement, medium pressure, axial piston pump for open-circuit mobile applications. It has a robust cradle-bearing design, wide temperature range, full power thru-drive capability and an optional torque limiter.
The PD series is available with displacements: PD-18 | PD-28 | PD-45 | PD-60 | PD-75 | PD-100 | PD-140 – see the technical data tab for further details.
Compact, quiet and efficient, PD piston pumps deliver a continuous operating pressure of up to 4,060 psi (280 bar).
Featuring unique “ripple chamber” technology, these pumps minimise pressure pulsations and decrease noise. With lower power consumption and reduced heat, the series ensures reliable performance and efficient control.
Benefits of Parker PD pumps include:
- Compact overall package size
- Quiet operation with low flow ripple to further reduce noise
- Elastomer seals that eliminate gaskets and external leakage
- High operating efficiency for lower power consumption and reduced heat generation
- Simple hydraulic controls with “no-leak” adjustments
- SAE and ISO standard mounting flanges and ports
- Long life, tapered-roller shaft bearings
- Long life, low friction, hydrostatically balanced swash plate saddle bearings
- Full power through-drive capability
- End or side inlet and outlet ports
- Case drain ports for horizontal or vertical, shaft-up mounting
- Optional minimum and maximum displacement adjustments
- Easy to service
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.