Parker PGG pumps are fixed displacement, high speed – low torque gerotor pumps. They offer high performance and high power density thanks to their aluminium construction, making them ideal for aerial, agriculture, construction, forestry, material handling, and turf equipment. PGG pumps are available as a standard pump, or a pump with a primary circuit relief valve.
Parker PGG pumps are available as models:
- PGG20010: 3.572 cc/rev | maximum pressure 2000 psi / 138 bar | 3500 rpm
- PGG20016: 6.096 cc/rev | maximum pressure 2000 psi / 138 bar | 3500 rpm
- PGG20020: 7.374 cc/rev | maximum pressure 2000 psi / 138 bar | 3500 rpm
- PGG20025: 9.505 cc/rev | maximum pressure 2000 psi / 138 bar | 3500 rpm
- PGG20030: 11.471 cc/rev | maximum pressure 1500 psi / 104 bar | 3000 rpm
Features of Parker PGG pumps (also known as “PGG2” series) include:
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-rotational pumps available
- Roller bearings for long life
- High-pressure mechanical seals available for series application to 1000 PSI back pressure
- Aluminium construction for optimum power to weight ratio
- Buna-N Seals are standard for petroleum and glycol based fluids
- SAE shafts, flanges and porting available
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.