Formerly made by Commercial Hydraulics before they joined the Parker Group, Parker PGM620 motors are fixed displacement gear motors. They provide high efficiency, high performance and high power density due to their interlocking two-piece cast iron construction.
Parker PGM620 series motors are available in 12 displacements from 16cc/rev to 52cc/rev: PGM620-0160 | PGM620-0190 | PGM620-0230 | PGM620-0260 | PGM620-0290 | PGM620-0330 | PGM620-0360 | PGM620-0370 | PGM620-0410 | PGM620-0440 | PGM620-0500 | PGM620-0520
Maximum continuous pressures are up to 275 bar and speeds are up to 3500 rpm – see the technical details tab.
Features and benefits:
- Two-piece, interlocking body construction for high efficiency and high pressure
- Cast iron pumping sections for durability
- Journal bushings for long life
- Pressure balanced thrust plates for high efficiency
- 12 tooth gears, bronze balance plates
- High power through-drive capability
- Wide range of integral valves for power steering, power brakes, fan drivers and implement hydraulics
- Load-sense and solenoid-operated unloading valves
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.