Formerly made by Commercial Hydraulics before they joined the Parker Group, Parker PGM610 motors are fixed displacement gear motors. They provide high efficiency, high performance and high power density due to their interlocking two-piece cast iron construction.
Parker PGM610 series motors are available in 10 displacements from 7cc/rev to 32cc/rev: PGM610-0070 | PGM610-0100 | PGM610-0140 | PGM610-0160 | PGM610-0180 | PGM610-0210 | PGM610-0230 | PGM610-0260 | PGM610-0280 | PGM610-0320
Features and benefits include:
- Maximum continuous pressures are up to 275 bar / 4000 psi
- Interlocking body design
- Pressure-balanced thrust plate design for high efficiency
- Reduced system noise levels
- High power through-drive capability
- Wide range of integral valves for power steering, power brakes, fan drives and implement hydraulics
- SAE B 13 tooth spline available
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.