Formerly made by Commercial Hydraulics before they joined the Parker Group, Parker PGM640 series motors are fixed displacement gear motors. They provide high efficiency, high performance and high power density due to their interlocking two-piece cast iron construction.
Parker PGM640 series motors are available in displacements from 30cc/rev to 100cc/rev: PGM640-300 | PGM640-350 | PGM640-400 | PGM640-450 | PGM640-500 | PGM640-550 | PGM640-600 | PGM640-650 | PGM640-700 | PGM640-750 | PGM640-800 | PGM640-900 | PGM640-1000
Operating pressures are up to 310 bar and speeds are up to 3000 rpm – see the technical details tab.
Features and benefits :
- Two-piece, interlocking body construction for high efficiency and high pressure
- Cast iron pumping sections for durability
- Journal bushings for long life
- Pressure balanced thrust plates for high efficiency
- 12 tooth gears, bronze balance plates
- Tandem, triple and cross-frame pumps available
- Common inlets available for tandem and triple pumps
- High power through-drive capability
- Wide range of integral valves for power steering, power brakes, fan drivers and implement hydraulics
- Load-sense and solenoid-operated unloading valves
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.