Parker PGP050 PGP051 Cast Iron Gear Pump
- Technical Data
Parker PGP050 PGP051 pumps are fixed / positive displacement gear pumps. They offer high durability and resistance to oil contamination due to their cast iron, roller bearing construction. They are available as single or multi-section pumps with an integral valve. Single pumps are coded ‘A’ or tandem pumps are coded ‘B’.
Manufactured with hi-tensile grey iron, these pumps have a wide variety of drive shafts designed for high-torque applications; unique pressure-balanced thrust plates contribute to optimised performance.
Other features and benefits include:
- Three-piece cast iron construction for distribution flexibility and durability
- Balanced thrust plates minimise friction and leakage
- Roller bearings for durability
- Multiple sections available
Formerly made under the Commercial Hydraulics name, technical data for the Parker PGP050 PGP051 series is as follows:
- Displacements from 21 cc/rev to 105 cc/rev
- Speeds up to 2400 rpm
- Operating pressures up to 200 bar (3,000 psi)
- Flow range to 238.5 litres/minute per section
- Volumetric efficiencies up to 95%
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-rotational pumps available
- SAE and SI shafts, flanges and porting available
- Extensive integrated valve capabilities: relief with anti-cavitation check | priority flow control | unloader valves | accumulator charge (single and dual) | two-speed valves (winches, ground drives) | load sense priority flow divider (bolt-on) | dry valves, HOC™ (hydraulic overspeed control), flow controls | crossover relief valve
We also offer a range of completely interchangeable, direct equivalents to the Parker PGP050 PGP051 series. Built and tested here in the UK, you can be assured of a quality product that can more often than not be dispatched within 24 hours.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.