The Parker PGP505 pump falls within the Parker PGP500 pump series. These pumps were formerly made by Commercial Intertech and were known as their ‘P5, Group 1’ pumps, before Commercial Intertech joined the Parker Group.
They are fixed displacement gear pumps and provide cost effective, high power density due to their aluminium, bushing block construction. They are available as single (coded ‘A’) or multi-section pumps (coded ‘B’).
PGP505 pumps offer superior performance, high efficiency and low noise operation at high operating pressures. They are available in displacements from 2c/rev to 13cc/rev, have continuous operating pressures up to 275 bar and maximum speeds up to 4000 rpm. See the technical details tab
Features and benefits of Parker PGP505 pumps include:
- Thirteen tooth gear profile
- Three-piece construction for distribution flexibility
- Aluminium pumping sections for light weight
- Journal bushings for long life
- Pressure balanced thrust blocks for high efficiency
- Multiple sections available
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-rotational pumps available
- SAE shafts, flanges and porting available
- Valve options: pressure relief, anti-cavitation, cross port relief, solenoid unloading, proportional relief, and reversing
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.