Parker PGP517 Pump – Group 3, Aluminium Gear Pump
- Technical Data
Parker PGP517 pumps are fixed displacement, aluminium gear pumps offering high performance and high power density. These pumps were formerly made by Commercial Intertech and were known as their ‘P17, Group 3’ pumps, before Commercial Intertech joined the Parker Group.
They are ideal for aerial, agriculture, construction, forestry, materials handling, and turf equipment applications.
PGP517 pumps are available as a standard pump, clutch pump, tandem pump or as a pump with a priority flow valve including primary circuit relief valve.
Single unit Parker PGP517 series pumps are available in 9 displacements from 16cc/rev to 70cc/rev: PGP517A-0160 | PGP517A-0190 | PGP517A-0230 | PGP517A-0280 | PGP517A-0330 | PGP517A-0380 | PGP517A-0440 | PGP517A-0520 | PGP517A-0700
Maximum continuous pressures are up to 250 bar and speeds up to 3,400 rpm – see the technical details tab.
Features and benefits:
- Thirteen tooth gear profile
- High efficiency and low noise at high operating pressures
- Three-piece construction for distribution flexibility
- Aluminum pumping sections for light weight
- Journal bushings for long life
- Pressure-balanced thrust blocks for high efficiency
- Multiple sections available
- SAE shafts, flanges and porting available
- Clockwise, counter-clockise and bi-rotational pumps are available.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.
|PGM 517 Code||Displacement (cm³/rev)||Max Continuous Pressure (bar)||Minium Speed (rpm)||Maximum Speed (rpm)|