The Parker PGP529H pump is a silent gear pump from the PGP500H series which utilises a specially developed rotor profile.
This rotor profile has a single point of contact and completes an overlap which eliminates any trapped volume of fluid. The result is a silent, continuous transmission of fluid when compared to the pulsations of a traditional gear pump.
PGP500H series pumps reduce noise, pulsations and vibrations from the hydraulic system and offer high pressure performance. They are perfect for industrial and mobile applications sensitive to noise such as electric and hybrid vehicles.
Single unit Parker PGP529H series pumps are available in 6 displacements from 94.10cc/rev to 200.40cc/rev: PGP529HA-0941 | PGP529HA-1014 | PGP529HA-1255 | PGP529HA-1509 | PGP529HA-1750 | PGP529HA-2004
Maximum operating pressures are up to 150 bar and speeds up to 1,800 rpm – see the technical details tab.
Features and benefits of Parker PGP523H pumps include:
- Three-piece construction for distribution flexibility
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise rotation
- SAE shafts, flanges and porting available
- Pressure-balanced thrust blocks for high efficiency
- Constant mesh helicoidal gear design for quiet operation
- Journal bushings for long life
- Aluminium pumping sections for light weight
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.