The Parker TC Series is the most compact Torqmotor™ for lighter duty applications.
Its superior side load capacity, high pressure shaft seal, and smooth extra low speed operation make it ideal for light duty applications such as conveyors, gear boxes, winches and booms.
High volume fluid flow continually washes across splines and seals to extend their life. Roller vanes and sealed commutation assure high volumetric efficiency and smooth low speed operation.
The motor is available in 15 displacements from 36 cc/rev to 392 cc/rev: TC0036 | TC0045 | TC0050 | TC0065 | TC0080 | TC0100 | TC0130 | TC0165 | TC0195 | TC0230 | TC0260 | TC0295 | TC0330 | TC0365 | TC0390
Features and benefits of the Parker TC motor include:
- DU and sintered copper/steel bushings
- 1″ nominal shaft size
- Robust construction for longer life
- Continuous oil flow across internal splines for longer life
- Superior side load capacity
- Smooth, extra low speed operation
- High pressure shaft seal is standard
- Innovative design eliminates the need for a case drain
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.