The Parker TJ motor series marries the TE Series drive train with a larger, heavier duty roller bearing and shaft. The result is a durable low speed, high torque hydraulic motor with superior side load capacity, high pressure shaft seal and smooth low speed operation.
This compact, economical wheel motor has intermittent pressures to 190 bar and torques to 648 Nm. The shaft is 31.75 mm nominal.
Parker TJ series motors are ideal for light duty applications. They are available in 15 displacements from 141 cc/rev to 959 cc/rev: TJ0036 | TJ0045 | TJ0050 | TJ0065 | TJ0080 | TJ0100 | TJ0130 | TJ0165 | TJ0195 | TJ0230 | TJ0260 | TJ0295 | TJ0330 | TJ0365 | TJ0390
Features and benefits include:
- Carries up to 18237 N dynamic side load at the key
- Robust construction for longer life
- Continuous oil flow across internal splines for longer life
- Superior side load capacity
- Smooth, extra low speed operation
- High pressure shaft seal is standard
- Innovative design eliminates the need for a case drain
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.