The Parker TK Series motor, the largest in their range, is a rugged low speed, high torque orbital motor. It is available in flange and wheel mounts. It has an extra heavy duty design that includes unique 60:40 spline geometry and can deliver six times the endurance life. Rugged construction throughout also allows the transmission of 2660 Nm (23,000 lb-in) of torque.
The entire powertrain is continually washed in cool, high flow fluid to assure long life. Its roller vanes and sealed commutator maintain high efficiency and provide smooth low speed performance.
Intermittent pressures go to 4,500 psi with high flow capability to 227 litres/minute.
The Parker TK motor is available in 7 displacements from 250 cc/rev to 1000 cc/rev: TK0250 | TK0315 | TK0400 | TK0500 | TK0630 | TK0800| TK1000
Features and benefits include:
- Flange mounts carry up to 6000 lb. dynamic side load at the key
- Wheel mounts carry up to 7500 lb. dynamic side load at the key
- Continuous oil flow across internal splines for longer life
- Superior side load capacity
- Smooth, extra low speed operation
- High pressure shaft seal as standard
- Innovative design eliminates the need for a case drain
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.