QHP fabricated bladder accumulators are constructed from stainless steel. They are available in a range of standard sizes from 1 to 50 litres, with maximum working pressures up to 690 bar.
Other design features include:
- A range of materials to suit topside and sub-sea applications;
- Carbon, 316 and 304 stainless steel construction;
- Duplex, super duplex and 6Mo available on request;
- Optional bladder and seal materials to suit a wide variety of temperatures and system fluids;
- External protective coatings.
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options on QHP fabricated bladder accumulators – we’ll be delighted to help!