QHP Piston Accumulators
QHP piston accumulators are available in a range of sizes, typically 0.5 to 500 litres. They can be provided in a range of materials to suit both topside and subsea applications, including: 316 stainless steel, duplex/super duplex, 17-4 stainless steel and carbon/alloy steels.
Other design features and options include:
- pressures of 0 to 2500 bar;
- large temperature ranges;
- bespoke sizing to suit customer needs;
- various elastomers to suit the application (medium, temperatures, movement and pressures);
- excellent pressure ratios;
- magnetic level gauges, switches and transmitters (ATEX approval and HART protocol available).
Please contact us for further technical details, configuration options and bespoke sizing on QHP piston accumulators – we’ll be delighted to help!