Ronzio NP series cast iron pumps have high tensile strength and excellent volumetric efficiency. Moreover, they are suitable for use with axial and radial loads on the shaft.
Key technical features include:
- Covers and housing in cast iron;
- Bronze or aluminium thrust plates;
- Axial compensation for best performance;
- Continuous working pressure from 180 to 320 bar (2610 to 4641 psi);
- High volumetric efficiency: 95% average;
- Available from 15 to 150 cc/rpm (from 0.91 to 9.15 cu in);
- High temperature seals available.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.