Ronzio W2 series cast iron pumps and motors are built in 2 pieces giving strength to this compact unit. Moreover, axial compensation gives excellent volumetric efficiency.
Further technical features of the Ronzio W2 series include:
- Cast iron housings and covers;
- Intermittent working pressure from 155 bar to 320 bar (2248 psi to 4641 psi);
- Axial compensation for maximum efficiency;
- High volumetric efficiency: 95% average;
- Available from 4 to 40 cc/rev – 0.24 to 2.44 cu in/rev;
- Wide range of flanges, shafts and connections compatible with most of the market standards;
- Unidirectional and bi-directional pumps and motors;
- High and low temperatures seals available;
- Multiple pump combinations with cast iron and aluminium Ronzio Pump
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.