Ronzio W3 series cast iron pumps and motors are built in 2 pieces giving strength to this compact unit. Moreover, axial compensation provides excellent volumetric efficiency.
Additional technical data and features of the Ronzio W3 series includes:
- Cast iron housings and covers;
- Continuous working pressure from 170 bar to 300 bar (2465 psi to 4351 psi)
- Axial compensation for the maximum efficiency;
- High volumetric efficiency: 95% average;
- Available from 15 to 80 cc/rev – from 0.91 to 4.88 cu in/rev;
- Wide range of flanges, shafts and connections compatible with most of the market standards;
- Unidirectional and bi-directional pumps and motors;
- High and low temperatures seals available
- Multiple pump combinations possible.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.